Opportunity to Join Our Team of Professionals
K2N is a growing CPA firm in Southern New Hampshire and we are excited to announce that we are looking to add a Junior Associate position to our growing practice.
We value character, integrity and personal responsibility above all else. Prior experience with taxation and public accounting is not required. This staff member would be able to obtain valuable first-hand understanding and appreciation of the CPA Firm experience working side by side with professionals immersed in our high-tech internal systems and processes during our busy tax season and throughout the year.
Qualification for the position are:
- Desire to learn more about the opportunities available in the CPA Firm experience.
- A strong interest in client service, taxation and accounting.
- Quickbooks, Quickbooks Online, and bookkeeping experience is strongly preferred.
- Strongly adaptable to high technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pre-preparation and setup of business and individual tax returns
- Data entry of chart of accounts, grouping schedules, and trial balance information into professional accounting software
- Learn substantiation methods for balances to be reported on tax returns and financial reports
- Prepare depreciation reports
- Learn adjustment methods to bring initial balances to final balances
Skills that are the key to success:
- Punctuality & personal responsibility
- Great communication skills
- Motivated independent learner able to work as a part of a team
- Anticipatory problem solver
- An interest in taxation and accounting
- Current technical experience with Windows, SAAS and Cloud based software