Opportunity to Join Our Team of Professionals
OSGroup is a growing CPA firm in Southern New Hampshire and we are excited to announce that we are looking to add a Senior Associate position to our growing practice.
We value character, integrity and personal responsibility above all else. Prior experience with taxation and public accounting is not required. This staff member would be able to obtain valuable first-hand understanding and appreciation of the CPA Firm experience working side by side with professionals immersed in our high-tech internal systems and processes during our busy tax season and throughout the year.
Qualification for the position are:
- At least 3 years of CPA Firm Experience
- Desire to advance growth and learn more about the opportunities available in the CPA Firm experience.
- Experienced with client service, entity and personal taxation and GAAP financial statement accounting and presentation.
- Quickbooks, Quickbooks Online, and bookkeeping experience is strongly preferred.
- Strongly adaptable to high technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation business and individual tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements
- Client management and advisory
- Preparation of tax plans
- Prepare depreciation reports
- Assistance with regulatory and compliance matters
Skills that are the key to success:
- Strong time management skills
- Punctuality & personal responsibility
- Team communication skills
- Motivated independent learner able to work as a part of a team
- Anticipatory problem solver
- Passion for creating client value
- Strong aptitude in taxation and accounting
- Current technical experience with Windows, SAAS and Cloud based software